We have now released the next episode of our SEC Modcast, providing an update on the key activities taking place regarding SEC modifications and releases and what you should look out for in the next week or so.
In this episode we cover the Working Group outcomes this week, notice for an ad-hoc Woking Group meeting, the upcoming Panel items next week, and a Request for Information reminder.
Listen to the Modcast: SEC Modcast - 5 Nov 2020
- Working Group outcomes
- SECMP0015 ‘GPF timestamp for reading instantaneous Gas values’
- MP102B ‘Power Outage Alerts triggered by an OTA firmware upgrade – enduring solution’
- MP109 ‘ADT and Exit Quarantine file delivery mechanism’
- MP111 ‘SMDA Budget Amendments’
- MP137 ‘Sharing information on Defects and Issues’
- MP141 ‘SRV Visibility for Devices on SSI’
- Upcoming Ad Hoc Working Group
- Items going to Panel
- SEC Section D Review Request For Information
The information for the SEC Section D Review can be found here.