The Testing Advisory Group (TAG) supports the Panel when discharging its obligations in relation to testing activities, including advising on the testing approach required for:
- SEC Releases
- Transitional Releases
The TAG meets monthly, or more frequently if required. Its main duties are to:
- Review details of technical changes to DCC Systems to identify risks, and establish how these can be mitigated using testing
- Provide determinations on referrals by Parties regarding User Entry Process Testing (UEPT) readiness or completion
The TAG is made up of:
- 1 appointed by each Large Supplier
- Up to 3 each from the Small Suppliers, Electricity and Gas Networks, Other SEC Parties
- 1 Consumer member
- Other Interested Parties at the discretion of the Panel or Chair
- Chaired by SECAS
You can view the current members below, and enquire about our current vacancies here.
Meeting documentation for the Panel and its Sub-Committees can be accessed by visiting the Meeting Calendar page and selecting the applicable meeting calendar entry.