Certificate Signing Requests (CSR) Forecast Variance Report
In accordance with SEC Section L8.9, the DCC is required to publish a report on the volume of Certificate Signing Requests (CSRs) sent by Authorised Subscribers within a calendar month. The report details the volume of requests received against the monthly forecasted volume provided by Authorised Subscribers.
The report is also required to list Forecast Exceptions in instances where:
- the number of CSRs in respect of Device Certificates sent by any Authorised Subscriber during that month is greater than or equal to 110% of the Authorised Subscriber’s most recent monthly forecast for the applicable month; or
- no forecast was received from the Authorised Subscriber for the applicable month but at least one CSR was sent by the Subscriber that month.
However the Panel may opt to redact the Forecast Exceptions in accordance with SEC Section L8.10.
Service Request Variance Reporting
In accordance with SEC Section H3.24, the DCC are required to provide the Panel with a report that sets out:
- the actual number of Service Requests sent against the forecasted volumes; and
- where there are exceptions, details of the Users whose actual volumes of Service Requests sent were less than or equal to 90%, or greater than or equal to 110% of their forecasted volumes.
- The report is made available by the 10th Working Day following the end of each month.
DCC Major Incident Reports
In accordance with SEC Section H9.13, H9.14 and H9.15 the DCC are required to provide the Panel with a report that sets out:
- the details of Major Incidents in a two-stage process; firstly, a summary report within two Working Days to the Panel and within 20 Working days of this, a review report to the Panel and the Authority (and, on request, the Secretary of State) on the outcome of such review.
- The Panel shall make each report produced by the DCC pursuant to Section H9.14 available to the other Parties, subject to any redactions it considers necessary to avoid a risk of Compromise to the DCC Total System, User Systems, RDP Systems and/or Devices.