The Change Board was established by the SEC Panel in accordance with Section C6.10 of the SEC.
The Change Board meets monthly, and its function, as set out in Section D8 of the SEC, is to:
- Facilitate the development, refinement and discussion of potential variations to the Code prior to their formal submission as Modification Proposals;
- Consider each Modification Report and the responses received to the Modification Report Consultation; and
- Decide whether to approve or reject the Modification Proposal in the form set out in the Modification Report (and, where applicable, whether to approve or reject each Alternative Proposal).
The Change Board is made up of:
- 1 member from each Large Supplier voting group with one vote each
- 3 Small Suppliers
- 3 Network Parties
- 3 Other SEC Parties
- 1 Consumer Representative
- DCC and Ofgem
- Chaired by SECAS
You can view the current members below, and enquire about our current vacancies here. Meeting documentation for the Panel and its Sub-Committees can be accessed by visiting the Meeting Calendar page and selecting the applicable meeting calendar entry.