At the December 2013 Panel meeting, the Panel approved the establishment of the Sub-Committee in accordance with Section C6.10 of the SEC and approved the duties, powers and functions of the Panel that it delegated to the Change Board.
As set out in Section D8 of the SEC, the function of the Change Board shall be to:
- Facilitate the development, refinement and discussion of potential variations to this Code prior to their formal submission as Modification Proposals;
- Consider each Modification Report and the responses received in response to the Modification Report Consultation; and
- Decide whether to approve or reject the Modification Proposal in the form set out in the Modification Report (and, where applicable, whether to approve or reject each Alternative Proposal).
- SEC Change Board terms of reference v1.2
- Nomination Form for Change Board Members
- Change Board 2019 Meeting Dates
- Change Board 2020 Meeting Dates
- SEC Change Board Members 2019-20
- 2015 Final Change Board Minutes
- 2016 Final Change Board Minutes
- 2017 Final Change Board Minutes
- 2018 Final Change Board Minutes