Smart Metering Key Infrastructure (SMKI) means the public key infrastructure established by the DCC for the main purpose of providing secure communications between Devices and Users. The Policy Management Authority (PMA) is a Sub-Committee of the SEC Panel established to govern the SMKI document set and to gain assurance of the DCC operation of SMKI devices.
The SMKI PMA meets monthly, with the principle duty of managing the requirements for the SMKI, and to provide governance and change control for the relevant SEC content and artefacts. Establishing the SMKI PMA enables the SEC Panel to work together with key industry and other delivery partners to deliver SEC duties in relation to SMKI management and assurance of the DCC operation of SMKI services.
The SMKI PMA is made up of:
- 3 Large Suppliers
- 1 Small Supplier
- 2 Network Parties (Gas and Electricity)
- 1 SSC Representative
- 1 TABASC Representative
- Independent Chair
- 1 SMKI Specialist
- DCC, Ofgem, BEIS
You can view the current members below, and enquire about our current vacancies here.
Meeting documentation for the Panel and its Sub-Committees can be accessed by visiting the Meeting Calendar page and selecting the applicable meeting calendar entry.
- SMKI PMA Terms of Reference v2.0
- SECPMA - Standards Review v2.5
- SMKI Recovery Key Guidance V1.3
- SMKI PMA - Guidance on Recovery for SMETS1 Keys v1.0
- ENA EREC M31 Issue 1.8 - Population of Network Operator Trust Anchor Cells
- GER3 Issue 10 - Gas Network Operator Strategy Trust Anchor Cells
- SMKI PMA Members
- SMKI PMA 2023 Meeting Dates
- SMKI PMA and SSC Guidance - Standards, Procedures and Guidelines v1.0
- SMKI Organisation Certificates for Gas Network Parties and Notice of a SMKI Recovery Test Event