SEC Parties can register for upcoming webinars and download the presentation slides / videos of past webinars below. If you have any questions or suggested topics for future webinars please contact the SECAS Helpdesk.
Details of upcoming webinars will be published here. What topics would you like to know more about? Please email email@example.com with your thoughts.
Please click the links below to download the presentation slides and video recordings:
Other SEC Parties – Meet your Panel representatives: 11 November 2020
Other SEC Parties were given the opportunity to hear from their SEC Panel representatives, Ash Pocock and Terry Jefferson, and learn about modification proposals that might impact them. They also had the chance to share their views on how they would like to be kept informed and engaged with SECAS and their Panel representatives.
- Other SEC Parties Webinar - Presentation Slides
- Other SEC Parties Webinar - Video Recording Part 1 – Duration: 20 minutes
- Other SEC Parties Webinar - Video Recording Part 2 – Duration: 40 minutes
Operational Metrics – What gets measured gets managed: 20 October 2020
The SECAS Technical Operations team’s Huw Exley and Joey Manners explain the Operations Group roles and responsibilities, the current operational reporting reviewed by the Operations Group and SEC Panel, examples of issues identified, and the solutions being implemented to reduce the impact on Users. Plus, an hear an update on Operational Metrics Review project and how the future of operational reporting may look.
- Operational Metrics Webinar - Presentation Slides
- Operational Metrics Webinar - Video Recording – Duration: 40 minutes
Introduction to the SEC – Back to basics: 14 October 2020
Get to grips with the basics; how to engage with SECAS, the DCC and Smart Energy GB plus hear how the Retail Energy Code will impact the Smart Energy Code and how you can become more involved in SEC related matters.
- Intro to the SEC Webinar - Presentation Slides
- Intro to the SEC Webinar - Video Recording Part 1: Intro & Overview of the SEC – Duration: 16 minutes
- Intro to the SEC Webinar - Video Recording Part 2: SEC Panel & Sub-Committees – Duration: 13 minutes
- Intro to the SEC Webinar - Video Recording Part 3: Security & Privacy – Duration: 7 minutes
- Intro to the SEC Webinar - Video Recording Part 4: Modifications Process – Duration: 10 minutes
- Intro to the SEC Webinar - Video Recording Part 5: CACoP – Duration: 5 minutes
- Intro to the SEC Webinar - Video Recording Part 6: The DCC – Duration: 23 minutes
- Intro to the SEC Webinar - Video Recording Part 7: Smart Energy GB – Duration: 17 minutes
Validating your Security Assessment in 2020 and Beyond: 22 September 2020
Hear our SECAS Security Experts explain the Security Assessments process and guidance, your Security obligations and Security Validation tips to help you avoid the common pitfalls.
- Security Assessments Webinar - Presentation Slides
- Security Assessments Webinar - Video Recording Part 1: Introduction – Duration: 7 minutes
- Security Assessments Webinar - Video Recording Part 2: Validation Process – Duration: 14 minutes
- Security Assessments Webinar - Video Recording Part 3: Obligations and Tips to avoid Issues – Duration: 38 minutes
Alt HAN Co – Maintaining Progress in 2020 and Beyond: 17 September 2020
The Alternative Home Area Network Company (Alt HAN Co) Managing Director, Paul Cooper explains the delivery approach, how progress has been maintained in 2020 in light of Covid-19, the journey to being an Alt HAN user and Why Suppliers should get on board with Alt HAN.
- Alt HAN Co Webinar - Presentation Slides
- Alt HAN Co Webinar - Video Recording – Duration: 27 minutes
CodeWorks – The SEC at your Fingertips: 8 September 2020
Learn to use the key features of Codeworks, the Digital SEC, to find the information you need to fulfil your SEC obligations. Watch a demo and listen to the SECAS team answer your questions.
Annual SEC Panel Q&A Webinar 2020: 17 July 2020
The SEC Panel Chair, Peter Davies, presents an overview of progress and highlights from the previous year and a look forward to the year ahead. Plus meet the SEC Panel and hear their answers to the questions posed by SEC Parties.