SEC version 6.15 came into effect on 27 June 2019 to implement SECMP0058 ‘Changes to the governance of the Self-Service Interface’ as part of the June 2019 SEC Release.
The sections of the SEC affected were:
- Section A ‘Definitions and interpretations’
- Section H ‘DCC Services’
- Appendix I ‘CH Installation and Maintenance Support’
- Appendix T ‘DCCKI Interface Design Specification’
- Appendix W ‘DCCKI Registration Authority Policies and Procedures’
- Appendix AA ‘Threshold Anomaly Detection Procedures’
- Appendix AH ‘Self Service Interface Design Specification’
- Appendix AI ‘Self Service Interface Code of Connection’
Where can I find further information?
- You can download a zip folder containing SEC v6.15 here, or download the individual sections of the SEC from the SEC and Guidance Documents page of our website;
- The redlined changes to these documents can be downloaded here; and
- SSI Change Governance Process can be found here.
If you have any questions or would like to discuss the changes to the SEC further, please contact the SEC Change Team on 020 7090 7755 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.