SEC version 6.2 came into effect on 8th November 2018 to implement three Modification Proposals as part of the November 2018 SEC Release. The modifications implemented were:
- SECMP0006 ‘Specifying the number of digits for device display’
- SECMP0048 ‘Extension of SMETS gas Valve exemption to include Large Gas Meters installed at Domestic Premises’
- SECMP0065 ‘SMETS1 Security Obligations’
The sections of the SEC affected were:
- Section G ‘Security’
- Schedule 11 ‘TS Applicability Tables’
Two new Schedules were also added:
- Schedule 9 ‘SME Technical Specifications 2 Version 3.1’
- Schedule 9 ‘SME Technical Specifications 2 Version 4.1’
You can download a zip folder containing SEC v6.2 here, or download the individual sections of the SEC from the SEC and Guidance Documents page of our website. The redlined changes to these documents can be downloaded here.
If you have any questions or would like to discuss the changes to the SEC further, please contact the SEC Change Team on 020 7090 7755 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.