On 10 June 2022, an updated version of the SEC came into effect to re-designate three SEC Appendices as well as an update to the Migration Testing Approach Document for SMETS1 Services, which is a code required document.
This is in support of the Data Communications Company (DCC) Smart Metering Equipment Technical Specifications (SMETS) 1 service.
- The designation letter and accompanying annexes, including the redlining can be found here.
- The DCC letter and associated annex confirming modification of the Migration Testing Approach Document for SMETS1 Services can be found here.
What parts of the SEC were affected?
- SEC Appendix J ‘Enduring Testing Approach Document’
- SEC Appendix AK ‘SEC Variation Testing Approach Document for SMETS1 Services’
- SEC Appendix AL ‘SMETS1 Transition and Migration Approach Document’
Our Document Log lists the versions of each SEC document now in effect following this release.
You can download the individual SEC documents from the SEC and Supporting Documents section of our website or via CodeWorks.
Where can I find further information?
If you have any questions, you can call the SECAS Helpdesk at 020 7090 7755 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.