Thank you to all those who attended and presented at our Introduction to the SEC event yesterday, it was great to see many SEC Parties and new starters.
SEC Parties heard from various Stakeholders on a range of useful topics including the Smart Metering Implementation Programme, the Modifications Process, the Alternative Home Area Network Arrangements and Smart Energy GB.
SEC Parties can access the presentation slides below:
- Welcome and Introduction to the Smart Energy Code (SEC)
- Introduction to Party Support and CodeWorks
- SEC Governance Overview
- SECAS Support and Engaging with you
- Introduction to the Smart Metering Implementation Programme
- Introduction to SMETS1 Enrolment and Adoption
- Communicating with Devices
- Introduction to the Data and Communications Company (DCC)
- Introduction to Modification Process
- Introduction to Security and Privacy
- Introduction to Alternative Home Area Network (Alt HAN)
- Introduction to Smart Energy GB
We will soon announce the date for our next event, which will be a Spotlight on the SEC. We also have our Annual SEC Engagement Day on Thursday 16 July 2020. Look out for your invitations soon.
For any questions, or suggestions for topics to include at future events, please contact SECAS@gemserv.com.