On 12 February 2019 BEIS published a consultation letter seeking views on the approval of the User Testing Services Approach Document for SMETS1 services (UTSAD), and re-designation of the Enduring Test Approach Document (ETAD) and the Common Test Scenarios Document (CTSD)
The primary points being consulted on are:
- The content within the versions of UTSAD, CTSD and ETAD at Annexes A-C not already consulted upon by DCC; and
- The proposed approval/re-designation date of 8 March 2019 (or, if necessary, as soon as reasonably practicable within one month thereafter) for the UTSAD, CTSD and ETAD
The consultation letter and associated documentation can be found below and a zip folder of all the documents can be downloaded here.
- BEIS Consultation Letter
- Annex A – User Testing Services Approach Document (UTSAD)
- Annex B – SEC Appendix R – ‘Common Test Scenarios Document’ (CTSD)
- Annex C – SEC Appendix J – ‘Enduring Testing Approach Document’ (ETAD)
- Annex D – Submission Report to SoS
- Annex E – UTSAD – Tracked Changes
- Annex F – CTSD – Tracked Changes
- Annex G – ETAD – Tracked Changes
Any responses to this consultation should be submitted by 5pm Friday 1 March 2019 to: email@example.com.