Ofgem is consulting on its proposal to make changes to National Grid Electricity System Operator’s (NGESO) Electricity Transmission Licence under Ofgem’s role as the Electricity Market Reform (EMR) Delivery Body (DB).
• Business consumers
• Corporate information
• Electricity – distribution
• Electricity – transmission
• Electricity – wholesale markets
• Licences, codes and standards
Who should respond?
• General Public
• Individuals interested in Capacity Market and Contract for Difference regimes
The consultation documents can be found here.
How to respond
Please submit your response, including any attachments, addressed for the attention of Tom Kenyon-Brown at EMR@Ofgem.gov.uk by 17 April 2020.