4. How do I change my SEC Party contact details?

To change your SEC Party Details, please access the online Change in Party Details form found on our Change in Party Details webpage. You will need to be logged in to access the webpage and form.

Please complete the form with any details that have changed and state if you consent for the DCC to be notified. SECAS will review the information provided and respond as soon as possible.

close slider