31. How do I appoint an Alternate to attend the Panel or a Sub-Committee on my behalf?

Please email the Meeting Secretary on behalf of the relevant Sub-Committee or email SECAS@gemserv.com, noting that you wish to update your details and we will send you the relevant form.

close slider