- This event has passed.
Monthly Working Group Meeting – July 2021
July 7 @ 10:00 am - 3:30 pm
This is the July 2021 monthly SEC Modifications Working Group meeting, where we will be discussing:
- SECMP0024 ‘Enduring Approach to Communication Hub Firmware Management’
- MP085A ‘Synchronisation of smart meter voltage measurement periods’
- MP104 ‘Security Improvements’
- MP107 ‘SMETS1 Validation of SRV 6.15.1’
- MP116 ‘Service Request Forecasting’
- MP125 ‘Correcting Device Information ESME Variant Device Model and Device Manufacturer’
- MP129 ‘Allowing the use of CNSA variant for ECDSA’
- MP143 ‘Incorporating IRPs into GBCS v3 series’
- MP149 ‘Effecting Changes to the Smart Energy Code efficiently’
- MP162 ‘SEC changes required to deliver MHHS’
- MP109 ‘ADT and Exit Quarantine file delivery mechanism’ has been delayed until the next Working Group meeting
SEC Monthly Working Group Meeting Materials - July 2021
If you would like to attend this meeting, whether in person or by teleconference, please email us at email@example.com, so that we know to expect you. If you plan to attend for only some of the modifications, please also let us know.
For further information on our new approach to Working Group meetings, please click here.