It was great to see such a good turnout at our Spotlight on the SEC event yesterday, which was attended by a variety of SEC Parties. Many thanks to all those who attended and got involved – we hope you enjoyed the day as much as we did!
Attendees heard about how SECAS is digitalising the SEC to make it User-friendly and interactive for SEC Parties through CodeWorks – you can sign up here if you haven’t already.
Attendees also heard about the Enduring Governance for the SEC, an update on SMETS1 Enrolment and Adoption, as well as several topical governance and process updates, all of which generated some interesting discussions.
SEC Parties can access the presentation slides below:
- SEC Governance Update: The SEC Panel and Sub-Committees
- SEC Governance Update: The Transition to Enduring Governance
- Overview of SMETS1 Enrolment and Adoption
- DCC Operational Metrics Review Project
- TABASC Effectiveness Review Results
- Supplier of Last Resort Update
- Engaging with SECAS and Code Digitisation
- Overview of SECMP0007 ‘Firmware updates to IHDs and PPMIDs’
- Security & Privacy Assessment Updates
- Retail Energy Code Update
- Alt HAN: What Suppliers need to know
- Smart Energy GB Update
Our next event will be an Introduction to the SEC on 10 March – look out for the invitation soon.
For any questions, or suggestions for topics to include at future events, please contact SECAS@gemserv.com.