SEC v5.18 came into effect on 8th June 2018. This follows publication of BEIS consultation comments on:
- Further changes to permit DCC to develop and use a Production Proving Capability; and
- Updated versions of the Enduring Test Approach Document (ETAD) and the Common Test Scenarios Document (CTSD) for Release 2.0.
The following SEC Appendices have been updated:
- Appendix B ‘Organisation Certificate Policy’
- Appendix J ‘Enduring Testing Approach Document’
- Appendix M ‘SMKI Interface Design Specification’
- Appendix R ‘Common Test Scenarios Document’
You can download a zip folder containing SEC v5.18 here, or download the individual sections of the SEC from the SEC and Guidance Documents page of our website. You can find a copy of the redlined changes here.
If you have any questions or would like to discuss the changes to the SEC further, please contact us on 020 7090 7755 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.