We have now released the next episode of our SEC Modcast, providing an update on the key activities taking place regarding SEC modifications and releases and what you should look out for in the next week or so.
In this episode we cover a new Draft Proposal, the Change Sub Committee outcomes this week, the upcoming Working Group items next week, and the Authority Decisions for Modification Proposals returned this week.
Listen to the Modcast: SEC Modcast - 29 Oct 2020
- New Draft Proposal
- Change Sub Committee outcomes
- Working Group items
- SECMP0015 ‘GPF timestamp for reading instantaneous Gas values’
- MP102B ‘Power Outage Alerts triggered by an OTA firmware upgrade – enduring solution’
- MP109 ‘ADT and Exit Quarantine file delivery mechanism’
- MP111 ‘SMDA Budget Amendments’
- MP134 ‘Use of SMKI Certificates relating to a SoLR event’
- MP137 ‘Sharing information on Defects and Issues’
- MP141 ‘SRV Visibility for Devices on SSI’