We have now released the next episode of our SEC Modcast, providing an update on the key activities taking place regarding SEC modifications and releases and what you should look out for in the next week or so.
In this episode we will cover the November Change Board items, our new Draft Proposals, open and planned consultations, some updates to the SEC Website and an announcement about CodeWorks.
Listen to Modcast: SEC Modcast 15 November 2019
November Change Board items timestamp – 0:27
- SECMP0053 ‘Amend Target Response Times for Service Requests Critical to Installation and Commissioning Processes’
- MP081 ‘Alignment of DUIS and CHISM to reflect current DCC Processing’
Latest Draft Proposals – 1:32
- DP094 ‘Supporting prepayment customers in no SM WAN scenarios’
- DP095 ‘Alignment of SEC Credit Cover’
- DP096 ‘DNO Power Outage Alerts’
Consultations timestamp – 4:33
- SECMP0066 ‘Advanced Shipment Notifications (ASN) for Consignment of Communications Hubs’
- DP086 Alt HAN Roll-Out Financing
- DP089 ‘Changes to Appendix R ’Common Testing Scenarios Document”
- DP091 ‘Updating Security Assurance Status’
SEC Webpages Update – 5:35
CodeWorks Announcement – 6:17
You can also download previous episodes of our Modcast here.