We have now released the next episode of our SEC Modcast, providing an update on the key activities taking place regarding SEC modifications and releases and what you should look out for in the next week or so.
In this episode we cover our new Draft Proposals, the outcomes of the Change Sub Committee, the Modifications Proposals going to the Monthly Working Group meeting, and an update on an Authority Decision.
Listen to the Modcast: SEC Modcast - 1 Oct 2020
- New Draft Proposals
- Change Sub Committee Outcomes
- Monthly Working Group
- SECMP0015 ‘GPF timestamp for reading instantaneous Gas values’
- SECMP0024 ‘Enduring Approach to Communication Hub Firmware Management’
- SECMP0056 ‘IHD / PPMID Zigbee Attributes Available on the HAN’
- MP085 ‘Synchronisation of smart meter voltage measurement periods’
- MP106 ‘CHISM update for Unknown WAN Variant’
- MP138 ‘DCC Service Testing in ETAD’
- MP139 ‘MVP and IVP dates for CHTS’
- MP140 ‘CH Stock Transfer’