Following SEC governance approval, SECAS is commencing a project, to review and identify improvements, to the operational metrics and reports, currently defined in the SEC.
The project is concerned with the SEC measures, related to the delivery of Services from the DCC.
The intention is that the Project proposes improvements and or new measures, that reflect DCC Service User requirements, and prioritise to ensure the measures are relevant to Supplier & Network Operator requirements alike.
The project is being overseen by the SEC Panel Operations Sub Group (OPSG), and will report to the SEC Panel.
The objectives of the Project are to analyse and remove poor reporting metrics and standards. In order to do this the Project will;
- Review and analyse existing metrics, and develop a set of Guiding Principles.
- Identify via survey DCC User business requirements for Operational Metrics.
- To identify potential new metrics and propose improvements to existing measures.
- To agree a plan and trial a subset of potential new / improved metrics with the DCC.
- Provide a final report to the SEC Panel with recommendations for improvements.
In order to deliver on these objectives, SECAS will require assistance and input from a wide number of SEC Parties. We will be reaching out to you for your views in the near future.
We look forward to working with you and hope you can assist us, to take forward this Project to a successful outcome.