The Technical Architecture and Business Architecture Sub-Committee (TABASC) provides advice and guidance to the SEC Panel regarding Technical Code Specifications, End-to-End Technical Architecture, and Business Architecture. The TABASC meets once a month, and members are responsible for making key decisions and recommendations to the SEC Panel.
November 2020 signals the end of the term for the following TABASC Members, opening up the opportunity for you to keep informed of industry developments and influence key decisions:
- Three persons elected by the Large Supplier Parties;
- One person elected by the Small Supplier Parties;
- One person elected by the Electricity Network Parties;
- One person elected by the Gas Network Parties; and
- One Other SEC Party Representative.
If you would like to nominate an individual or yourself, please read the Invitation for TABASC Nominations and complete and return the TABASC Member Nomination Form provided (in Annex B) to SECAS@gemserv.com. For further information a fact sheet on the nomination process is available here.