It was great to see such a good turnout at our Introduction to the SEC event yesterday, which was attended by over 30 SEC Parties. Many thanks to all those who attended and got involved – we hope you enjoyed the day as much as we did!
SEC Parties can access the presentation slides below:
- Welcome and Introduction to the Smart Energy Code (SEC)
- Introduction to Party Support and CodeWorks
- SEC Governance The SEC Panel and Sub-Committees
- SECAS Support and Engaging with you
- Introduction to the Smart Metering Implementation Programme
- Communicating with Devices
- Introduction to the Data and Communications Company (DCC)
- Introduction to Modification Process
- Security and Privacy Overview
- Overview of the Retail Energy Code
- Introduction to Smart Energy GB
- Introduction to Alternative Home Area Network Arrangements (Alt HAN)
- Introduction to the Smart Meter Device Assurance (SMDA) Scheme
The speakers covered a range of topics including SEC Governance, CodeWorks, the Modification Process plus Introductions to Smart Energy GB, the Smart Meter Device Assurance (SMDA) Scheme and the Alternative Home Area Network Arrangements (Alt HAN).
If you have any questions regarding the presentations, please contact SECAS@gemserv.com.