It was great to see such a good turnout at our annual SEC Engagement Day yesterday, which was attended by over 50 SEC Parties. Many thanks to all those who attended and got involved – we hope you enjoyed the day as much as we did!
We heard from a range of stakeholders including; the DCC, BEIS, PayPoint and Gemserv, who provided interesting and insightful updates, plus the SEC Panel took part in a Slido question and answer session, which was a great success. SEC Parties can access the presentation slides below.
- Overview of a Year in the SEC by the SEC Panel Chair
- DCC Past 12 Months and Forward Look by the DCC
- SMETS1 Enrolment and Adoption by BEIS and the DCC
- Innovation Opportunities in the Smart Meter Infrastructure by BEIS and the DCC
- Pre-payment in the Smart World by PayPoint
For those that couldn’t attend, or would like to refresh their memory, we will share the video presentations shortly.
Our next event is the ‘Spotlight on the SEC’ which is aimed to those who have a sound understanding of the SEC. The event will be held on 12 September and further information will be announced soon. If you are new to the Code and would like information about the SEC, please email SECAS@gemserv.com.