When: Wednesday 30th May 2018
Where: 8 Fenchurch Place, London, EC3M 4AJ
Time: 10:00am – 3:00pm
You are invited to attend the second quarterly Spotlight on the SEC Seminar of 2018.
At this seminar there will be Spotlight Sessions featuring:
- The DCC discussing its Pilot Production Support
- Gemserv providing an overview of how the General Data Protection Regulation applies to the energy industry
- SECAS providing guidance to Suppliers on identifying the correct DNO credentials to place on Devices
- Proposed changes to the SEC to improve the Modification Process for SEC Parties
The event will also cover:
- SEC Governance, Sub-Committees, and the current version of the SEC
- An update on current SEC Modification Proposals
- A general DCC Business update
Spaces are limited to two attendees per SEC Party. To secure your place, please RSVP to SECAS@gemserv.com with the names, email addresses and any dietary requirements of your requested attendees.